Thứ Tư, 29 tháng 3, 2017

Despite being far from home, I still can see my parents thanks to Whatsapp

Every time I go on business, I can’t stop worrying. My parents are old and often get sick, so only one day I don’t see them, I feel like I’m on fire, not to mention weeks or months. I tried to have somebody look after them, drop in on their house more often, call them every day, but I can’t feel secure because they won’t let me know if they are tired so that I can work effectively. One day, seeing my nervous face, my colleague asked me why, and I told him the whole story. He advised me to use Whatsapp Messenger to call my parents and see them directly.



Whatsapp helps people make contact right on their phones without costs. It can run well on all models of smartphones. Besides, Whatsapp is integrated with terminal encoder aiming to make users feel convenient as they can synchronize talks with their computers and tablets. As of this moment, it is one of the most used apps on the mobile phone app market. Download Play Store app free for Mobile.

Since I used Whatsapp, I have called my parents more often by the video call function so that I can talk and see them as well as what they’re doing at the same time. When I’m busy, I also call them to observe their activities no matter how far I am from them. As the app can connect with internet, I can securely make phone calls without worry about costs, whether they are domestic calls or abroad calls.



There are a lot of interesting functions that Whatsapp offers users. Let’s download this app quickly on your devices to enjoy.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét